Let Your Tax Service in High Point, NC Keep Track of Your Old Returns

Every year when tax season rolls around, one of the most frequent questions we hear at our tax service in High Point, NC is, “How long do I need to keep my tax records?” We hear this from individuals and all types of business owners, and while people will often hear conflicting information—anything from two to three years to seven years or even longer—the best response is one nobody’s especially happy to hear: forever. The truth is that you can never be too careful when it comes to your old tax returns, and you never know when you might need to access them.

Luckily, as a longtime tax service in High Point, NC, Accounting & Tax Consultants has the capabilities to retain your tax returns for you. Our secure storage allows us to keep track of both paper and digital records related to your tax returns, which means that, in the event you need to access a years-old return and have lost your copy, we can help.

Tax paperwork has a way of going missing during moves, being mistaken for less important documents, getting shredded during massive cleaning projects and otherwise getting lost. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry when you trust Accounting & Tax Consultants to be your tax service in High Point, NC. We’ll keep track of your old returns for you. Call us today to learn more!